Laravel - Class "App\Http\Controllers\Str" not found - Solved
Now, let's see post of laravel str class not found. we will help you to give example of Laravel Class "App\Http\Controllers\Str" not found. This tutorial will give you simple example of laravel class app http controllers str not found. In this article, we will implement a laravel str not found.
You can solve 'Class "App\Http\Controllers\Str" not found' issue in laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10 version.
A few days ago I was working on my laravel app and I simply generate slug using Str facade. When I run the project then I found 'Class "App\Http\Controllers\Str" not found' error. you can see bellow screenshot as well.
After some research, I found that If you are using the "Str" facade in Controller, Middleware, or blade file then you must have used facade on top.
so let's see bellow solution and example code here:
You must need to add "use Illuminate\Support\Str;" on top of controller, middleware, command, event or blade files. Let's see bellow:
You can see controller file code, how to use it.
class UserController extends Controller
* Display a listing of the resource.
* @return \Illuminate\Http\Response
public function index(Request $request)
$slug = Str::slug('This is a ItSolutionstuff.com website.');
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel Group By with Max Value Query Example
- How to Add Social Media Share Buttons in Laravel?
- Laravel Inertia JS Pagination Example
- Laravel Generate Unique Slug Example
- Laravel Eloquent firstOrCreate Example
- Laravel Authentication with Breeze Tutorial
- Laravel Signature Pad Example Tutorial
- Laravel Google Chart Example Tutorial
- Laravel Unique Validation on Update Example
- How to Increase Session Lifetime in Laravel?
- How to create URL Slug in Laravel?