Laravel - Class "App\Http\Controllers\Arr" not found - Solved
This example is focused on laravel arr class not found. This post will give you simple example of Laravel Class "App\Http\Controllers\Arr" not found. let’s discuss about laravel class app http controllers arr not found. I explained simply step by step laravel arr not found. You just need to some step to done Class 'App\Http\Controllers\Arr' not found in laravel.
You can solve 'Class "App\Http\Controllers\Arr" not found' issue in laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10 version.
A few days ago I was working on my laravel app and I simply sorting my array using Arr facade. When I run the project then I found 'Class "App\Http\Controllers\Arr" not found' error. you can see bellow screenshot as well.
After some research, I found that If you are using the "Arr" facade in Controller, Middleware, or blade file then you must have used facade on top.
so let's see bellow solution and example code here:
You must need to add "use Illuminate\Support\Arr;" on top of controller, middleware, command, event or blade files. Let's see bellow:
You can see controller file code, how to use it.
class UserController extends Controller
* Display a listing of the resource.
* @return \Illuminate\Http\Response
public function index(Request $request)
$array = ['Hardik', 'Vimal', 'Harshad', 'Paresh'];
$sorted = Arr::sort($array);
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel Sum Query with Where Condition Example
- How to Get Month Wise Data in Laravel?
- Laravel Case Sensitive Query Search Example
- Laravel Eloquent Select Single Column to Array Example
- Laravel Inertia JS Pagination Example
- How to use Laravel Model Observers?
- Laravel Livewire Sweetalert Example
- Laravel Livewire Select2 Dropdown Example
- Laravel Carbon Get Next Month Example
- How to Group By with Order By Desc in Laravel?
- Laravel Collection Has Method Example