Laravel Collection Has Method Example
I will explain step by step tutorial laravel collection has example. i explained simply about collection has laravel. This article will give you simple example of laravel collection check if key exists. this example will help you laravel collection has(). follow bellow step for laravel collection if key exists.
The flip method will help to determines if a given key exists or not in the collection.
I will give you simple example of has() colletion in laravel. so you can easily use it with your laravel 5, laravel 6, laravel 7 and laravel 8 application. so let's see bellow example that will helps you lot.
Laravel Collection has() Example
public function index()
$collection = collect(["id"=>1, "name"=>"Hardik", "role"=>"Admin"]);
$collection->has('name'); /* true */
$collection->has(['name', 'role']); /* true */
$collection->has(['name', 'language']); /* false */
I hope it can help you...
- Laravel Collection Flatten Method Example
- Laravel Collection Map Method Example
- Laravel Collection Except() Method Example
- Laravel Collection Duplicates Method Example
- Laravel Collection diff(), diffAssoc() and diffKeys() Example
- Laravel Collection Concat Method Example
- Laravel Collection Count and CountBy Method Example
- Laravel Collection GroupBy with Examples
- Laravel Collection contains() and containsStrict() Methods Example