How to Resolve Laravel Blank Page on Server?
When i was created my laravel 5.2 application and i upload application on live GoDaddy server. But i found blank page. I think First you have to check php version on live server. if you run laravel 5+ application then make sure your PHP version at least PHP 5.5. But, again i don't know why it was blank page and i checked permission of storage folder 777. so basically when you found blank page on your shared hosting the first make sure permission on storage Directory 777 Permission.
But if you can't solve and found again then also check permission of bootstrap Directory 777 Permission. then try again. But you still found blank page then make sure your index.php file permission should be 755 (index.php 755 Permission).
Check PHP sersion, at least it should be PHP 5.5 for Laravel 5.
Check Permission 777 for storage and bootstrap Directory Permission
Give Permission 755 of index.php
Try this maybe it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel Livewire Toastr Notifications Example
- Laravel Carbon Check Current Date Between Two Dates Example
- Laravel Carbon Subtract Year Example
- Laravel Carbon Add Days to Date Example
- How to Setup Dynamic Cron Job(Task Scheduling) in Laravel?
- How to Create Multilingual Website in Laravel?
- Laravel Yajra Datatables Date Sorting Example
- How to Generate PDF with Graph in Laravel?
- How to Group By with Order By Desc in Laravel?
- How to Install and Use Font Awesome Icons in Laravel?
- How to Use Summernote Editor in Laravel?
- Laravel Collection GroupBy with Examples