Laravel Generate Slug from Title Example
Are you looking for an example of how to create url slug in laravel. you will learn how to generate url slug in laravel. In this article, we will implement a laravel create slug from string. This article goes in detailed on laravel create url slug example.
Generally we require to create slug when we are for front application in laravel, i mean like shopping website, social website because we should have good slug URL for post. So, Laravel provides several string helper like str_limit, str_plural, str_finish, str_singular etc and also str_slug().
generate url slug with laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10 version.
str_slug() through we can make proper slug like remove space, remove special character etc. that way it also good for SEO friendly URL. you can see i give syntax and example of str_slug() helper.
$mySlug = Str::slug('It Solutions provide laravel examples');
$mySlug = str_slug('It Solutions provide laravel examples');
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to integrate TinyMCE Editor in Laravel?
- Laravel Collection Get Unique Values Example
- How to Get Last Week Data in Laravel?
- Laravel Model Events Tutorial
- Laravel Eloquent Delete Record By ID Example
- Laravel Datatables Server Side Processing Example
- How to Generate PDF with Graph in Laravel?
- How to Create Custom Helper Function in Laravel 7?
- Laravel Broadcast Redis Socket IO Tutorial
- PayPal Integration in Laravel 7/6 Example
- Codeigniter Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Example
- How to Get Query Strings Value in Laravel?
- Mysql procedure with pagination in laravel?
- How to Set URL without Http of Other Site in Laravel?