How to create URL Slug in Laravel?
Generally we require to create slug when we are for front application in laravel, i mean like shopping website, social website because we should have good slug URL for post. So, Laravel provides several string helper like str_limit, str_plural, str_finish, str_singular etc and also str_slug().
generate url slug with laravel 6, laravel 7 and laravel 8 version.
str_slug() through we can make proper slug like remove space, remove special character etc. that way it also good for SEO friendly URL. you can see i give syntax and example of str_slug() helper.
$mySlug = Str::slug('It Solutions provide laravel examples');
$mySlug = str_slug('It Solutions provide laravel examples');
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel Eloquent Delete Record By ID Example
- Laravel Datatables Server Side Processing Example
- How to Generate PDF with Graph in Laravel?
- How to Create Custom Helper Function in Laravel 7?
- Laravel Broadcast Redis Socket io Tutorial
- PayPal Integration in Laravel 7/6 Example
- Stripe Payment Gateway Integration in Codeigniter Example
- How to Get Query Strings Value in Laravel?
- Mysql procedure with pagination in laravel?
- How to set URL without http of Other site in Laravel?