PHP - Opencart This Merchant is not Enabled for Auth/settle - Solved
When i was learning opencart and i was trying to setup paypal integration with sand box then i fetch one error. Every thing was working proper but when i try to pay money i found error like as bellow:
this merchant is not enabled for auth/settle
I did also try to change my buyer account and try but same, I also did try with different way but same result.
At last i found that i used Personal account on opencart module setting, we require to use Business Account. So when you create new user then select Business in account type option as like bellow image.
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- PHP MongoDB CRUD Operation Example
- PHP Ajax Multiple Image Upload with Preview Example
- PHP MySQL DataTables Server-side Processing Example
- PHP MySQL Image Gallery CRUD Example
- How to Make Read More Link from String in PHP?
- PHP Ajax Dependent Dropdown List Example
- Multiple File Upload using Dropzone JS in PHP Example
- PHP Import Excel File into MySQL Database Tutorial
- Convert HTML to PDF in PHP with Dompdf Example
- CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) Example in Laravel 5.2 from Scratch
- File Upload with Progress Bar using jQuery Ajax and PHP Example
- How to Get the File Size in PHP?
- Crop, Resize, Frames etc on Selected Image in PHP using Aviary