How to Solve Overwrite index.php in Windows Wampserver?
Many time you have face a problem in windows wampserver or virtualhost of index.php file overwrite. i also fetch that problem like:
In this url you can see index.php wtite in url, but URL must be without index.php. so if you are using windows wampserver then you can easily solve out this problem by folowing step:
1. Open File : C:\wamp\bin\apache\Apache2.4.4\conf\httpd.conf
2. Find : #LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so and
Then, Just Change, Only remove ‘#’ sign.
#LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
3.Restart: restart your wampserver.
At last you can open without index.php file like:
We are Recommending you
- Laravel Get Min Value of Column Example
- How to Remove Numbers from String in PHP?
- PHP nl2br() Function Example Tutorial
- Angular Window Scroll Event Example
- JQuery Open Link in New Window Example
- How to Install Laravel on Windows Xampp Server?
- MySQL Query to Get Current Year Data Example
- How to Get File Name without Extension in PHP?
- How to Remove White Space from String in PHP?
- Mediafire PHP File Uploading and Get Link Example
- How to Find Day Name from Specific Date in PHP?
- How to use Google Maps API with JQuery PHP?