Laravel Calculate Age from Date of Birth Example
In this small tutorial, i will show you how to calculate age from date using carbon in laravel 5, laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10 application.
If you work on big web application then you might be sometime require to age calculate from date of birth. Like your birth date is around 02/07/1994 and today date like 10/9/2018 then it should be return 24 years old you are.
So, you can simply age calculation by using laravel carbon. So just see example:
class DemoController extends Controller
* Write code on Method
* @return response()
public function index(Request $request)
$dateOfBirth = '1994-07-02';
$years = Carbon::parse($dateOfBirth)->age;
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Get All Models in Laravel?
- How to Create Model in Laravel using Command?
- Laravel 9 Enum Model Attribute Casting Example
- Laravel Eloquent whereRelation() Condition Example
- Laravel Eloquent Model Custom Function Example
- How to Create Custom Model Events in Laravel?
- Laravel Eloquent Group By Example
- Multiple orWhere Condition in Laravel Eloquent
- Laravel One to Many Eloquent Relationship Tutorial
- Laravel Improve Speed Performance using Model Caching Tutorial
- How to disable model timestamps in Laravel?
- How to Get Table Name from Model in Laravel?
- How to Get Query Log in Laravel Eloquent?