How to Create Model in Laravel using Command?
In this tutorial, I will show you how to create model in laravel using command. you will learn laravel create model command line. In this article, we will implement a how to create model in laravel using artisan. We will look at example of how to create model in laravel using cmd.
You can use this artisan command with laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10 versions.
As Laravel developers, we always need to create an eloquent model for database table access. using the laravel model you can easily get, insert, edit and delete records of a table. Here, in this post, I will give you quick tips to create a model using the laravel artisan command. laravel provides artisan make:model command to create model for your database table.
So, let's see the below command to create a model and model with code.
Create Model using Laravel Artisan Command:
You can create Post model using below command.
php artisan make:model Post
You will find following code for Post model.
class Post extends Model
Then you add $fillable variable with columns.
Create Model with Migration using Laravel Artisan Command:
You can also create model with migration using --migration option. let's see below example:
php artisan make:model Post --migration
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel Ajax GET Request Example Tutorial
- Laravel React JS Form Validation Example
- Laravel Cookies - Get, Set, Delete Cookie Example
- How to Use Enum in Laravel?
- FCM Push Notification in Laravel Example
- Laravel React JS CRUD Application Tutorial
- Laravel Country State City Dropdown using Ajax Example
- How to install and use Image Intervention in Laravel?
- How to Create Custom Middleware in Laravel?
- How to Automatically Generate Sitemap in Laravel?
- Laravel Send Scheduled Emails Tutorial
- How to Send Automatic Email in Laravel 9?