Python List Print All Elements Except First Example
I am going to show you example of python list get all elements except first. if you want to see example of python list get all but not first element then you are a right place. We will use python all items in list except first. you can see python all elements except first. Follow bellow tutorial step of python print all elements in list except first.
There are many ways to get all elements except the first element in list python. i will give you two examples using for loop with list[1:] to except first element from list. so let's see the below examples.
You can use these examples with python3 (Python 3) version.
let's see below a simple example with output:
myList = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] # Get All Value Except First One myList = myList[1:] print(myList)
[2, 3, 4, 5]
myList = ["One", "Two", "Three", "Four", "Five"] # Get All Value Except First One for listElem in myList[1:]: print(listElem)
Two Three Four Five
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Get Min Value from Python List?
- How to Convert List to Capitalize First Letter in Python?
- How to Get Max Value from Python List?
- How to Convert List to Uppercase in Python?
- Python Convert List into String with Commas Example
- How to Convert List to Lowercase in Python?
- How to Convert List into String in Python?
- Python Split String into List of Characters Example
- How to Convert String into List in Python?
- How to Remove Duplicate Values from List in Python?
- How to Get Unique Elements from List in Python?
- How to Get All Files from Directory in Python?