Python List Print All Elements Except Last Example
This tutorial will give you an example of python list get all elements except last. you'll learn python list get all but not last element. I explained simply step by step python all items in list except last. you'll learn python all elements except last. follow the below step for python to print all elements in list except last.
There are many ways to get all elements except the last element in list python. i will give you two examples using for loop with list[:-1] to except last element from list. so let's see the below examples.
You can use these examples with python3 (Python 3) version.
let's see below a simple example with output:
myList = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] # Get All Value Except Last One myList = myList[:-1] print(myList)
[1, 2, 3, 4]
myList = ["One", "Two", "Three", "Four", "Five"] # Get All Value Except Last One for listElem in myList[:-1]: print(listElem)
One Two Three Four
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Convert List to Capitalize First Letter in Python?
- How to Get Max Value from Python List?
- How to Convert List to Uppercase in Python?
- Python Convert List into String with Commas Example
- How to Convert List to Lowercase in Python?
- How to Convert List into String in Python?
- Python Split String into List of Characters Example
- How to Convert String into List in Python?
- How to Remove Duplicate Values from List in Python?
- How to Get Unique Elements from List in Python?
- How to Remove null Values from the List in Python?