How to Remove Duplicate Values from List in Python?
Now, let's see tutorial of python remove duplicates from list. We will use how to remove duplicate values from list in python. We will look at example of how to avoid duplicate values in list python. This article will give you simple example of python delete duplicates in list of lists.
There are several ways to delete duplicate values from the list in python. we will use set() and dict() functions to remove duplicates elements from list. so let's see the below examples.
You can use these examples with python3 (Python 3) version.
let's see below a simple example with output:
myList = ['one', 'two', 'two', 'three', 'four', 'five', 'five'] # Remove Duplicate Value from List newList = list(set(myList)) print(newList)
['three', 'two', 'four', 'five', 'one']
myList = [1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5] # Remove Duplicate Value from List newList = list(dict.fromkeys(myList)) print(newList)
[1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Remove null Values from the List in Python?
- Python Remove Empty String from List Example
- Python Get Second Last Element of List Example
- How to Get the Last Element of a List in Python?
- How to Get First Element of List in Python?
- How to Remove Last Element from List in Python?
- How to Remove First Element from List in Python?
- Python List Remove Element by Value Example
- Python List Remove Element by Index Example
- How to Get All Files from Directory in Python?
- Python Get First Date of Next Month Example
- Python Create Zip Archive from Directory Example