Python Openpyxl Read Excel File Multiple Sheets Example
In this quick guide, we will teach you python openpyxl read excel multiple sheets. if you want to see an example of python read excel file with multiple sheets openpyxl then you are in the right place. This article will give you a simple example of how to read multiple sheets in excel using python openpyxl. you'll learn python openpyxl read xlsx multiple sheets. Alright, let us dive into the details.
In this example, we will read excel file with multiple sheets using python openpyxl library. we will use load_workbook() and range() functions to read excel file with multiple sheets using python openpyxl. so let's see a simple example.
You can use these examples with python3 (Python 3) version.
I simply created data.xlsx file with SheetOne and SheetTwo as like below, we will use same file for both example:
import openpyxl # Define variable to load the dataframe dataframe = openpyxl.load_workbook("demo.xlsx") # Read SheetOne sheetOne = dataframe['SheetOne'] # Iterate the loop to read the cell values for row in range(0, sheetOne.max_row): for col in sheetOne.iter_cols(1, sheetOne.max_column): print(col[row].value) # Read SheetTwo sheetTwo = dataframe['SheetTwo'] # Iterate the loop to read the cell values for row in range(0, sheetTwo.max_row): for col in sheetTwo.iter_cols(1, sheetTwo.max_column): print(col[row].value)
ID Name Email 1 Hardik Savani email@example.com 2 Vimal Kashiyani firstname.lastname@example.org 3 Harshad Pathak email@example.com ID Name 1 Hardik 2 Vimal 3 Harshad
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Python Write Excel File with Multiple Sheets Example
- Python Xlsxwriter Create Excel File with Multiple Sheets
- Python Xlsxwriter Create Excel File Example
- Python Openpyxl Create Excel File with Multiple Sheets
- Python Openpyxl Create Excel File Example
- Python Pandas Create Excel File with Multiple Sheets
- Python Pandas Create Excel File Example
- How to Create and Write Xlsx File in Python?
- How to Create Excel File in Python?
- Python Read Excel File using Pandas Example
- How to Open and Read Xlsx File in Python?
- How to Read Excel File in Python?
- Python Create JSON File from Dict Example
- Python Read CSV File Without Header Example