Python Read CSV File Without Header Example
In this tutorial, you will discover python read csv file without header. we will help you to give an example of how to read csv file without header in python. you can see python read csv file no header. I explained simply step by step read csv file without header python. Here, Create a basic example of read csv file skip header python.
In this example, we will take one demo.csv file with ID, Name and Email fields. Then, we will use open(), next() and reader() functions to read csv file data without header columns fields.
I will give you one example for reading csv file without header in python, so Without any further ado, let's see below code example:
You can use these example with python3 (Python 3) version.
from csv import reader # skip first line from demo.csv with open('demo.csv', 'r') as readObj: csvReader = reader(readObj) header = next(csvReader) # Check file as empty if header != None: # Iterate over each row after the header in the csv for row in csvReader: # row variable is a list that represents a row in csv print(row)
['1', 'Hardik Savani', 'email@example.com'] ['2', 'Vimal Kashiyani', 'firstname.lastname@example.org'] ['3', 'Harshad Pathak', 'email@example.com'] Header Was: ['ID', 'Name', 'Email']
We are Recommending you
- How to Write CSV File in Python?
- How to Add Header in CSV File using Python?
- How to Write Multiple Rows in CSV using Python?
- Python Write CSV File from List Example
- How to Create CSV File in Python?
- How to Check If a List is Empty or Not in Python?
- Python Read Text File into List Example
- Python Delete Files Matching Pattern Example
- Python Get File Extension from Filename Example
- Python List All Dates Between Two Dates Example
- How to Compare Two Dates in Python?
- How to Check if Today is Saturday or not in Python?
- Python Subtract Seconds from DateTime Example
- Python PUT Request with Parameters Example