Python Write CSV File from List Example
Now, let us see an article of python create csv file from list. I am going to show you about python write csv file from list. This example will help you python make csv file from list. It is a simple example of how to create csv file from list in python. Follow the below tutorial step of how to write csv file from list in python.
In this example, we will create demo.csv file with ID, Name and Email fields. we will create a "data" list with values. we will use open(), writer(), writerow(), writerows() and close() functions to create csv file from list.
So, Without any further ado, let's see below code example:
You can use these examples with python3 (Python 3) version.
import csv # open the file in the write mode f = open('demo.csv', 'w') # create the csv writer writer = csv.writer(f) header = ['ID', 'Name', 'Email'] data = [ [1, 'Hardik Savani', 'email@example.com'], [2, 'Vimal Kashiyani', 'firstname.lastname@example.org'], [3, 'Harshad Pathak', 'email@example.com'], ] # write the header writer.writerow(header) # write a row to the csv file writer.writerows(data) # close the file f.close()
You can see csv file layout:
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Check If a List is Empty or Not in Python?
- How to Read Text File Line by Line in Python?
- How to Read a Text File in Python?
- How to Append Text or Lines to a Text File in Python?
- Python Generate Text File from List Example
- How to Reverse List Elements in Python?
- Python String Convert to Uppercase Example
- How to Remove Duplicate Values from List in Python?
- Python Post Request with Basic Authentication Example
- How to Check if Today is Saturday or not in Python?
- Python PUT Request with Parameters Example
- Python POST Request with Parameters Example