How to Get Current Date in Python?
This article will provide some of the most important example how to get current date in python. This article goes in detailed on python get current date. I explained simply step by step python get today's date. you will learn python get current date without time.
In this post, i will give you three examples to getting current date in python. we will use datetime module to get current date. so let's see following examples with output:
Example 1: Python Get Today's Date
from datetime import date # Get Today's Date today = date.today() print("Today's date is :", today)
Today's date is : 2022-05-28
Example 2: Python Current Date with Different Formats
from datetime import date today = date.today() # dd/mm/YY date1 = today.strftime("%d/%m/%Y") print("date1 =", date1) # Textual month, day and year date2 = today.strftime("%B %d, %Y") print("date2 =", date2) # mm/dd/y date3 = today.strftime("%m/%d/%y") print("date3 =", date3) # Month abbreviation, day and year date4 = today.strftime("%b-%d-%Y") print("date4 =", date4)
date1 = 28/05/2022 date2 = May 28, 2022 date3 = 05/28/22 date4 = May-28-2022
Example 3: Python Get the Current Date and Time
from datetime import datetime # Current date and time object now = datetime.now() print("now() time =", now) # dd/mm/YY H:M:S currentDateTime = now.strftime("%d/%m/%Y %H:%M:%S") print("Current Date and Time =", currentDateTime)
now() time = 2022-05-28 09:29:52.455034 Current Date and Time = 28/05/2022 09:29:52
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel 9 Many to Many Eloquent Relationship Tutorial
- Laravel 9 Fullcalendar Ajax Tutorial Example
- How to Create Custom Error Page in Laravel 9?
- Laravel 9 ChartJS Chart Example Tutorial
- Laravel 9 REST API with Passport Authentication Tutorial
- How to Get Last Executed Query in Laravel 9?
- Angular 13 Service Tutorial with Example
- Angular 13 Image Upload with Preview Tutorial
- Angular 13 Reactive Forms Validation Tutorial Example
- Laravel Search Case Insensitive Query Example
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 7.3 to 7.4 in Ubuntu?