Python Program to Count Words in a String Example
If you need to see an example of python count words in string. you will learn how to count words in python string. We will use python program to count words in a string. I would like to share with you python code to count number of words in a string. Here, Create a basic example of python string count number of words .
In this example we will use len() and split() function to count number of words in python string. you can see the simple code of how to count number of words in string in python.
Let's see the python script example:
string = "Hello world! This is a string." words = len(string.split()) print(words)
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Get Only Negative Values in Python List?
- Python Count Number of Specific Characters in String Example
- Python Count Number of Words in String Example
- Python Remove First Character from String Example
- Python Dictionary Check if Value Exists Example
- Python Dictionary Remove Element by Value Example
- Python Dictionary Delete Item by Key Example
- How to Add Element in Dictionary Python?
- Python Read CSV File Without Header Example
- How to Add Header in CSV File using Python?
- How to Check If a List is Empty or Not in Python?
- Python Create Text File If Not Exists Example
- Python Create Text File in Specific Directory Example