Python Count Number of Words in String Example
In this tutorial, we will go over the demonstration of python count number of words in string. In this article, we will implement a how to count number of words in string python. let us discuss about python count number of char in string. We will look at an example of python program to count number of words in string.
In this examples, i will add myString variable with hello string. Then we will use len() and split() function to count number of words from string in python. So, without further ado, let's see simple examples: You can use these examples with python3 (Python 3) version.
Python String Count Number of Words
# Declare String Variable myString = "Hello, This is ItSolutionStuff.com" # Count Number of Words from String wordList = myString.split() numberOfWords = len(wordList) print(numberOfWords)
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Get First and Last Word of String in Python?
- How to Get First and Last Character of String in Python?
- Python Remove Last Character from String Example
- Python Remove First Character from String Example
- How to Get Last Character from String in Python?
- How to Get First Character from String in Python?
- How to Remove Last Word from String in Python?
- How to Remove First Word from String in Python?
- How to Get Last Word from String in Python?
- How to Get First Word from String in Python?
- Python PNG Image to Base64 String Example
- Python Convert List into String with Commas Example
- How to Convert List into String in Python?