How to Get Last Word from String in Python?
This post is focused on python get last word from string. I would like to share with you python get last word in string. Iâ€™m going to show you about how to get last word in string python. We will look at an example of how to get last word from string in python. Follow the below tutorial step of how to get last word in python.
In this example, i will add myString variable with hello string. Then we will use split() function to getting last word from string in python. So, without further ado, let's see simple examples: You can use these examples with python3 (Python 3) version.
# Declare String Variable myString = "Hello This is ItSolutionStuff.com" # Getting Last Word from String firstWord = myString.split()[-1] print(firstWord)
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Convert PDF to Base64 String in Python?
- Python JPEG Image to Base64 String Example
- Python Openpyxl Read Excel File Example
- Python Pandas Read Excel File Multiple Sheets Example
- Python Pandas Create Excel File with Multiple Sheets
- How to Capitalize String in Python?
- Python String Convert to Lowercase Example
- Python String Convert to Uppercase Example
- Python Convert List into String with Commas Example
- How to Convert List into String in Python?
- Python Split String into List of Characters Example
- How to Convert String into List in Python?
- Python Remove Empty String from List Example