How to Convert PDF to Base64 String in Python?
In this short tutorial, we will cover a how to convert pdf to base64 in python. This post will give you a simple example of python convert pdf to base64. I would like to show you how to convert pdf to base64 string in python. If you have a question about how to decode pdf to base64 string in python then I will give a simple example with a solution.
If you are looking to convert pdf to base64 string in python then I will help you with that. I will give you a very simple example, we will take one pdf "sample.pdf" and then convert it into the base64 string. we will use base64 library. So, without further ado, let's see simple examples: You can use these examples with python3 (Python 3) version.
# Import base64 Module import base64 # Python Convert PDF to Base64 String with open("sample.pdf", "rb") as imageFile: encodedString = base64.b64encode(imageFile.read()) print(encodedString);
JVBERi0xLjMNCiXi48/TDQoNCjEgMCBvYmoNCjw8DQovVHlwZSAvQ NCjw8DQovVHlwZSAvQ2F0YWxvZw0KL091dGxpbmVzIDIgM 48/TDQoNCjEgMCBvYmoNCjw8DQovVHlwZSAvQ2F0YWxvZw0KL091dGxpbmV QoNCjEgMCBvYmoNCjw8DQ......
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Python PNG Image to Base64 String Example
- How to Convert Image to Base64 String in Python?
- Python Convert base64 String to JPEG Image Example
- Python Convert base64 String to PNG Image Example
- How to Convert base64 to PDF in Python?
- How to Convert base64 to Image in Python?
- How to Convert Image to Base64 in Laravel?
- Python Delete File if Exists Example
- Python Post Request with Basic Authentication Example
- Python Copy File From one Directory to Another Example
- Python Get First Date of Next Month Example
- Python Create Zip Archive from Directory Example
- Python Check if Date is Weekend or Weekday Example