How to Get Content from URL in Python?
This extensive guide will teach you python get content from url. I would like to share with you how to get content from url in python. If you have a question about how to get data from website in python then I will give a simple example with a solution. We will use how to read url in python.
In this example we will use requests, bs4 and sys library to read url data in python. you can see the simple code of how to get content from url in python.
Let's see the python script example:
from bs4 import BeautifulSoup import requests import sys url = "https://www.itsolutionstuff.com/post/how-to-install-php-81-on-ubuntu-2204example.html" res = requests.get(url, timeout=70) soup = BeautifulSoup(res.content, "html.parser") body = soup.body print(body)
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Create CSV File in Python?
- Python Generate Text File from List Example
- Python Create Text File If Not Exists Example
- Python Create Text File in Specific Directory Example
- Python Create an Empty Text File Example
- How to Create Text File in Python?
- Python String Convert to Lowercase Example
- Python String Convert to Uppercase Example
- How to Add Element at Specific Index in Python List?
- How to Add Multiple Elements to a List in Python?
- Python Remove Empty String from List Example
- How to Remove Last Element from List in Python?
- Python List Remove Element by Value Example