How to Install Laravel on Windows Xampp Server?
Nowdays, Laravel is a most popular framework of PHP. Laravel provide lots of functionality like data migration, MVC, blade template etc. But if you don't know how to install laravel in your windows system then you can run laravel easily by following few step. In this installation we use xampp server for PHP.
Step 1: Install Xampp
In this step we have to install xampp for PHP, if you haven't install xampp server in your system then you can donwload and install from here :Download xampp
make sure you have to download >5.5.9 PHP version because laravel 5 require at least 5.5.9 version.
Step 2: Install Composer
After xampp server install successfully, you have to install composer so you haven't install yet then you can download from here: Download Composer.
Step 3: Create Laravel Project
After Composer install successfully, we can run composer command in our system so now we can create new laravel application using bellow command. I listed three command that way we can download laravel application and run in our system also, Run bellow command in your cmd.
composer create-project --prefer-dist laravel/laravel blog
php artisan server
After this you can check in this link : localhost:8000.
Now you will find first page of laravel application.
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel Datatables Date Range Filter Example
- Laravel Create Record if Not Exists Example
- Laravel React JS Form Validation Example
- How to Store Array in Database Laravel?
- Laravel Send Scheduled Emails Tutorial
- Laravel Install Tailwind CSS Example
- How to Install Bootstrap in Laravel?
- Laravel Migration Enum Default Value Example
- How to Compare Two Dates in Laravel Carbon?
- Laravel Multi Step Form Example Tutorial
- How to create authentication(login and registration) in Laravel 5.2?
- CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) Example in Laravel 5.2 from Scratch
- Laravel Image Resize & Upload with Intervention Image Example