Show Hide Div on Click of Radio Button in Angular
This simple article demonstrates of angular show hide div on radio button. i explained simply step by step show hide div on radio button angular. I’m going to show you about show hide div on click of radio button in angular 9. we will help you to give example of show hide div based on radio button selection angular. Here, Creating a basic example of angular show hide div on radio button.
Here will be very simple example of hide show div based on radio button selection using ngIf in angular 6, angular 7, angular 8, angular 9 and angular 10 application.
Let's see bellow template code so you can understand bellow:
<h1>show hide div on click of radio button in angular - itsolutionstuff.com</h1>
<input name="type" [(ngModel)]="type" type="radio" [value]="1" [checked]="options"/> Admin
<input name="type" [(ngModel)]="type" type="radio" [value]="0" [checked]="!options"/> User
<h2 *ngIf="type == 1">Admin</h2>
<h2 *ngIf="type == 0">User</h2>
Let's see bellow layout:
I hope it can help you...
- How to Check Form is Valid or not in Angular?
- Angular NgIf Else | ng if else in Angular 10/9/8 Example
- Angular Material Textarea Tutorial
- Angular Material Radio Button Example
- Angular Radio Button On Change Event Example
- Angular Radio Button with Reactive Form Tutorial
- Angular 9/8 Radio Button Example
- File Upload with Angular Reactive Forms Example
- How to install jquery in Angular 9/8?