Laravel Guzzle Http Client POST Request Example
A very few days ago i was working on my laravel 5.3 application and i require to use WordPress API. I was thinking how to use WP API, But i found docs for WordPress API, But i don't know how to fire GET, POST, PUT and DELETE request from Laravel side. I did search lot but nothing to find good.
However, I found guzzlehttp package for laravel and little bit read about that, i understand we can simply fire get, post, delete etc request from laravel using guzzlehttp client through. But i was also one query how to make basic auto with POST request but here also solution for this.
So in this post, we learn how to make post request from laravel using http guzzle client. In this example i also added basic authentication for example. It is pretty simple, after this example you can simply use other Website APIs too.
So, For GuzzleHttp, we require "guzzlehttp/guzzle" composer package on our laravel application, Let's install this package by using following command:
Install guzzlehttp/guzzle package
composer require guzzlehttp/guzzle:~5.0
Ok, now we are ready to use "GuzzleHttp\Client" Class on Laravel application, So in route file we can make simple POST request like this way, It is for your understanding, you can call your api instead of "http://wp.dev/index.php/wp-json/wp/v2/posts", Let's see:
Add In Your Route File
$body['title'] = "Body Title";
$body['content'] = "Body Description";
$client = new \GuzzleHttp\Client();
$url = "http://wp.dev/index.php/wp-json/wp/v2/posts";
$response = $client->createRequest("POST", $url, ['auth' => ['root','root'],'body'=>$body]);
$response = $client->send($response);
You simple run GET, PUT and DELETE request like this way.
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel Where Clause with Function Query Example
- How to install and use Image Intervention in Laravel?
- Laravel Google Pie Chart Example Tutorial
- How to Get Current Week Records in Laravel?
- Laravel Eloquent without() and withOnly() Method Example
- How to Rollback Migration in Laravel?
- Laravel Eloquent When Condition Example
- Laravel Blade Include File If Exists Example
- Laravel Livewire Delete Confirmation Example
- How to Get Last 30 Days Record in Laravel?
- Laravel Carbon diffForHumans() Example
- Laravel Twitter API using Thujohn/twitter Tutorial
- Laravel Image Resize & Upload with Intervention Image Example