How to Send Mail using Zoho SMTP Server in Laravel?
Laravel is a very popular and best framework in PHP. Laravel provide several mail drivers like smtp, mail, sendmail, mailgun, mandrill etc. We can also send mail using zoho smtp in laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10 version. I already post send mail using gmail, mailgun etc.
Laravel gives us very simple configuration for mail send. So we can simply setup zoho server details. We have to just setup detail for host, post, driver and encryption. You have to follow this link for mail sending, You have to just change, .env file. First just follow this link.
So open your .env file file and put configuration like this way. Let's change this way:
Do this way, I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel 10 Mail | Laravel 10 Send Mail Tutorial
- Laravel Change Mail Driver Dynamically Example
- Laravel Mail Send with PDF Attachment Example
- How to set CC And BCC Email Address In Laravel Mail?
- Laravel Send Scheduled Emails Tutorial
- Laravel Contact Form Send Email Tutorial
- Laravel Send an Email on Error Exceptions Tutorial
- Laravel Two Factor Authentication using Email Tutorial
- How to send mail using mailable in laravel 5.3?
- Laravel Mailchimp API Integration Example
- How to Send Mail using Sendgrid in Laravel?
- Laravel Mailgun Setup Example
- How to Send Mail using Gmail SMTP in Laravel?