How to Store Data in Cache in Laravel?
if you are work with large application which depend on large query and required large number of record at that time your application performence littel bit down. that problem overcome with laravel Cache functionality.
Laravel Cache provide to you store your large query in cache so your application performence improve.
first of all you must write
Here is an example using Laravel’s Fluent Query Builder:
$users = DB::table('order')
Of course, we can do the same thing using laravel Eloquent:
$users = Order::orderBy('price', 'desc')
But, it's work fine with very simple database query
if you have work with more complex database query you need to use cache this way.
1.)Cache all records.
$orderTable = Cache::remember('orderTable', 60, function()
"SOME COMPLEX JOINS ETC.."
Here 'orderTable' is a cache variable you can use this when you get all records from the cache like that,
2.)Get records from Cache
$data = Cache::get('orderTable');
3.)remove Cache records from the Cache memory. it must be required when you insert new record other wise you want to update any records.
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Add Custom Attribute in Laravel Model?
- Laravel - How to Upload Picture in Registration Form?
- Laravel Passwordless Login with Magic Link Tutorial
- Laravel Global Variable for All Views Example
- Laravel TCPDF: Generate HTML to PDF File Example
- How to set CC And BCC Email Address In Laravel Mail?
- Laravel Order By Multiple Columns Example
- How to Check Database Connection in Laravel?
- Laravel Send Scheduled Emails Tutorial
- Laravel Webcam Capture Image and Save from Camera Example
- How to Generate Random Unique String in Laravel?
- Laravel Select with Count Query with Group by Example