How to Generate Random Unique String in Laravel?
Laravel provide several string helper that way we can use it easily like str_limit, str_plural, str_finish, str_singular etc. If you need to generate unique random string then you can use str_random() helper of Laravel. It is very simple and you can use easily.
you can easily generate random string in laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10 version using str helper.
str_random() helper take one numeric argument and return number of unique string that you pass as argument. you can see it's syntax and example:
class GoogleController extends Controller
* Create a new controller instance.
* @return void
public function index()
$randomString = Str::random(30);
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Add Google Map in Laravel?
- Laravel Group By with Max Value Query Example
- Laravel Carbon Subtract Hours Example
- Laravel Firebase Push Notification Tutorial
- Laravel Model Events Tutorial
- Laravel Eloquent take() and skip() Query Example
- Laravel Unique Validation on Update Example
- Special Characters Not Allowed Validation in Laravel
- How to Change Table Name using Laravel Migration?
- How to Check if String Contains Specific Word in Laravel?
- How to Generate Route with Query String in Laravel?
- How to Get Query Strings Value in Laravel?
- Mysql procedure with pagination in laravel?