Laravel Select with Count Query with Group By Example
In this profound tutorial, we will learn laravel select count group by. I would like to share with you laravel select count group by. let’s discuss about laravel raw query count. we will help you to give an example of laravel query count rows. Let's get started with laravel count records.
We always required to get count of number of records or number of inserted record of current month etc in laravel. We can use mysql count function in laravel eloquent. We have two way to get count of column value. first we can use laravel count() of query builder and another one we can use with directly with select statement using DB::raw(). I give you both example you can see and use any one as perfect for you.
class UserController extends Controller
* Display a listing of the resource.
* @return \Illuminate\Http\Response
public function index(Request $request)
$data = Click::select("id", DB::raw("COUNT(*) as count_row"))
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel Carbon Count Weekends Days Between Two Dates Example
- Laravel Carbon Count Working Days Between Two Dates Example
- Laravel Carbon Count Days Between Two Dates Example
- Laravel Where Clause with Function Query Example
- Laravel Sum Query with Where Condition Example
- Laravel Eloquent whereRelation() Condition Example
- Laravel Eloquent whereHas() Condition Example
- Laravel Groupby Having with DB::raw() Example
- Laravel Group By with Month and Year Example
- Laravel Eloquent Group By with Multiple Columns Example
- How to use DB Transactions in Laravel?
- Laravel Join with Subquery in Query Builder Example
- GROUP_CONCAT with different SEPARATOR in Laravel Example