Laravel Groupby Having with DB::raw() Example
We most probably require to use group by having because if you work on small project then it's not need to use generally. But if you work with big project like e-commerce, social or ERP level project then you may require to use having clause.
you can also use groupby having with db raw in laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10 app.
having clause, we can use simply if we have to compare with number or static value like as bellow:
But we need to compare with 10 instead of column name then it can't directly use column name. At that time we should use DB::raw() with column name.
In this example i want to show minimum quantity items, I have two tables one items and another one items_count both mysql table layout is here:
I need to get that product has less quantity to min_quantity of items table, so we check get that items using bellow query:
$items = DB::table("items")
,DB::raw('SUM(items_count.quantity) as total_quantity'))
You will find bellow output get only items no. 2.
 => stdClass Object
[id] => 2
[title] => Itsolutionstuff.com
[min_quantity] => 10
[total_quantity] => 5
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel Where Clause with Function Query Example
- How to Get Last Executed Query in Laravel 9?
- Laravel Sum Query with Where Condition Example
- Laravel Eloquent whereHas() Condition Example
- Laravel Case Sensitive Query Search Example
- How to Select Custom Column with Value in Laravel Query?
- Laravel Eloquent Group By Year with Sum Example
- Laravel Eloquent updateOrCreate Example
- Laravel Eloquent Order By Query Example
- Laravel Groupby Having with DB::raw() Example
- Laravel Group By with Month and Year Example
- Laravel Eloquent Group By with Multiple Columns Example
- Laravel Select with Count Query with Group By Example