How to Get Last 30 Days Record in Laravel?
This article goes in detailed on laravel get last 30 days records. i explained simply about how to get last 30 days data from a table in laravel. In this article, we will implement a get last 30 days records in laravel. We will use laravel get last 30 days data from database.
we can easily get last 30 days records in laravel 6, laravel 7 and laravel 8 version.
i will show you simple code of controller method where we written code to getting last 30 days records using carbon laravel eloquent.
let's see controller code:
class UserController extends Controller
* Write code on Method
* @return response()
public function index()
$date = Carbon::now()->subDays(30);
$users = User::where('created_at', '>=', $date)->get();
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel Eloquent firstOrNew Example
- Laravel Eloquent Delete Record By ID Example
- Laravel Eloquent inRandomOrder() Method Example
- Laravel Eloquent whereNull() Query Example
- Laravel Eloquent whereBetween() Query Example
- Laravel Eloquent whereRaw Condition Example
- Laravel Collection Merge | How to Merge Two Eloquent Collection?
- How to use whereHas with orWhereHas in Laravel?
- Laravel One to One Eloquent Relationship Tutorial
- Laravel - Where Condition with Two Columns Example