Laravel - Class "Fideloper\Proxy\TrustProxies" not found - Fixed
In this example, you will learn Class "Fideloper\Proxy\TrustProxies" not found laravel. i explained simply about laravel Class "Fideloper\Proxy\TrustProxies" not found issue. it's simple example of fideloper/proxy laravel 8 issue. This article will give you simple example of laravel 8 fideloper/proxy issue.
Few days ago, i migrate my laravel 7 app into laravel 8 version then i simply composer install and checking on my domain, i got Class "Fideloper\Proxy\TrustProxies" not found error in browser as like bellow:
Then i research and find out solution from google, we need to install "fideloper/proxy" composer package. let's run bellow command:
composer require fideloper/proxy
i hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel Firebase Push Notification to Android and IOS App Example
- How to Override Auth Register Method in Laravel 8?
- How to Override Auth Login Method in Laravel 8?
- Laravel Collection Get First and Last Item Example
- How to Get Single Row from Database in Laravel?
- How to Get Last 6 Months Data in Laravel?
- Laravel 8 Two Factor Authentication with SMS
- How to Get Current Year Data in Laravel?
- CRUD with Image Upload in Laravel 8 Example