How to Uninstall and Reinstall Angular cli?
Today, how to uninstall angular cli and reinstall it is our main topic. let’s discuss about how to uninstall angular cli in ubuntu. you can understand a concept of uninstall angular cli and reinstall. i would like to share with you how to remove angular cli and reinstall.
When i was working on my angular application i need to update my angular 8 version to angular 9. i wan run command for update angular version but i can not do it that. it say me some configuration affected. so i thought how i can update my angular 8 to angular 9.
However, i thought i have to reinstall my angular cli in ubuntu. so i just uninstall my old angular cli and then i reinstall my angular cli.
I will show you list of commands for update version angular 8 to angular 9 by using uninstall and upgrade angular version.
Uninstall Angular CLI:
npm uninstall -g @angular/cli
npm cache clean --force
npm cache verify
Install Angular CLI:
npm install -g @angular/cli
Now you have new version of angular cli. so you can check it by following command:
You will see layout like as bellow:
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Install And Use JQuery in Angular?
- Laravel 6 Install Bootstrap 4 Tutorial
- How to Install Botman Chatbot in Laravel?
- How to install Adminer with PHP Laravel?
- How to Install Laravel in Your Android Phone?
- How to Install Composer using Command Line in Ubuntu?
- How to Install Laravel on Windows Xampp Server?
- How to Install Sublime Text Editor in Ubuntu?