Solved - fatal remote origin already exists - Git
In this quick example, let's see fatal remote origin already exists. git. if you want to see example of github fatal remote origin already exists then you are a right place. This post will give you simple example of bitbucket git fatal remote origin already exists. this example will help you git fatal remote origin already exists.
Few days ago, i was working on my crud app and i clone old project. then i want to upload again with new github repository. but when i was trying to adding remote origin then it gives me "fatal remote origin already exists" error as bellow:
so after long search i find out the way to remote origin already exists and then add new remote origin so let's see bellow two solution:
git remote rm origin
git remote add origin email@example.com:username/myapp.git
git remote set-url origin firstname.lastname@example.org:username/myapp.git
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel 8 Guzzle Http Client Request Example
- 8 Advantages of PHP Web Development Services
- How to Merge Branch to Master Branch using Git Command?
- Git Command to Ignore File Permission Changes
- How to Add Git Add Remote Origin on Bitbucket Repository?
- Git - How to Find a Deleted File in Commit History?
- How to Configure Git Username and Email?
- Git - error failed to push some refs to git resolve - Solved
- How to Git Force Pull from Remote Branch?
- Git Remove Last Commit from Local Example