Laravel - Class "App\Http\Controllers\Storage" not found - Solved
In this tutorial, you will learn laravel storage class not found. This article goes in detail on Laravel Class "App\Http\Controllers\Storage" not found. I would like to share with you laravel class app http controllers storage not found. you can understand a concept of laravel storage not found.
You can solve 'Class "App\Http\Controllers\Storage" not found' issue in laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10 version.
A few days ago I was working on my laravel app and I simply create example.txt file using Storage facade. When I run the project then I found 'Class "App\Http\Controllers\Storage" not found' error. you can see bellow screenshot as well.
After some research, I found that If you are using the "Storage" facade in Controller, Middleware, or blade file then you must have used facade on top.
so let's see bellow solution and example code here:
You must need to add "use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Storage;" on top of controller, middleware, command, event or blade files. Let's see bellow:
You can see controller file code, how to use it.
class UserController extends Controller
* Display a listing of the resource.
* @return \Illuminate\Http\Response
public function index(Request $request)
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel 9 Image Upload Example Tutorial
- How to Generate Random Unique Number in Laravel?
- Laravel Jetstream Login with Username or Email Example
- Laravel Blade If Multiple Conditions Example
- Laravel Fullcalendar Example Tutorial
- Laravel Carbon Subtract Days to Date Example
- Laravel Circuit Breaker Pattern Example
- How to Delete File from Public Folder / Storage Folder in Laravel?
- Laravel Disable Registration Route Example
- How to Create and Use Query Scope in Laravel Eloquent
- How to Display Image from Storage Folder in Laravel?