Laravel Blade If Multiple Conditions Example
Now, let's see example of laravel blade if multiple conditions. i explained simply step by step multiple if condition in laravel blade. Here you will learn if two conditions laravel. let’s discuss about if with and and or in laravel blade. Alright, let’s dive into the steps.
you can write multiple conditions in if statement with laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10.
let's see bellow simple example:
Blade File Code:
@if($isAdmin == 1 && $active == 1)
Controller File Code:
class AjaxController extends Controller
* Create a new controller instance.
* @return void
public function index()
$isAdmin = 1;
$active = 1;
return view('ajaxRequest', compact('isAdmin', 'active'));
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel nl2br Blade Directive Example
- How to Create Custom Blade Directive in Laravel?
- Laravel Blade Check If Variable is Set or Not Example
- How to Write PHP Code in Laravel Blade?
- Laravel - How to Check If Array is Empty in Blade?
- Laravel - How to Get .env Variable in Blade or Controller?
- Laravel 5.5 New Feature - BladeIf Directive Example
- How to Create Blade File in Laravel using CMD?
- Laravel Ajax Render View With Data Example
- Laravel Blade Check if View Exists or Not Example