Laravel Blade Switch Case Statement Example
This simple article demonstrates of laravel blade switch case example. you will learn laravel switch case in blade. you can see switch case in laravel blade. you can understand a concept of laravel switch case example. Alright, let’s dive into the steps.
simple example of switch case statement in laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10.
let's see bellow simple example:
Blade File Code:
Controller File Code:
class AjaxController extends Controller
* Create a new controller instance.
* @return void
public function index()
$status = 2;
return view('ajaxRequest', compact('status'));
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel Blade If Condition Example
- Laravel nl2br Blade Directive Example
- How to Create Custom Blade Directive in Laravel?
- Laravel - How to check if isset variable in Blade?
- How to Write PHP Code in Laravel Blade?
- Laravel - How to Check If Array is Empty in Blade?
- Laravel - How to get .env variable in blade or controller?
- How to Create Blade View File using Command Line in Laravel?
- How to use Inject View in Laravel?
- Laravel ajax render view with data example