How to Remove Composer Package in Laravel?
In this example, i will show you how to remove composer package in laravel. you can understand a concept of how to remove package in laravel. this example will help you laravel remove composer package. i would like to share with you laravel remove github package.
Here, i will give you very simple step to remove composer package from laravel application. you can use this step for remove composer package in laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10 version.
In this example we will install dompdf composer package with following command:
composer require barryvdh/laravel-dompdf
If you installed by misteck above package then we can remove it by following step.
UnInstall Composer Package:
Remove providers and aliases
If you added providers and aliases for your composer package then you have to remove it as bellow screen shot:
Remove Package using Command:
Here bellow command to remove composer package. so let's see bellow syntax and command for remove dompdf package:
composer remove package_name
composer remove barryvdh/laravel-dompdf
Remove Config File:
Now we have to run following command to clear config file. so let's run as bellow:
php artisan config:clear
i hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel 8 Send Mail using Queue Example
- Laravel 8 Yajra Datatables Example Tutorial
- Laravel 8 Import Export Excel and CSV File Tutorial
- Laravel 8 PDF | Laravel 8 Generate PDF File using DomPDF
- Laravel 5.6 - Log viewer using LogViewer package example
- Laravel Prevent User to Enter Common Passwords Example
- How to Install Composer using Command Line in Ubuntu?
- How to Pass Data to All Views using Composer Share in Laravel?
- How to Uninstall a Composer Package in Laravel?
- Laravel Facebook authentication using Socialite Package
- How to Generate Dynamic Sitemap in Laravel?
- Laravel Database Backup using Laravel Backup Package