How to Remove All Numbers from a String in Python?
I am going to explain to you example of how to remove all numbers from a string in python. you can see how to remove all whitespace from a string in python. I would like to share with you how to delete all numbers in string python. I would like to show you python remove all numbers from string.
In this example, I will add myString variable with the hello string. Then we will use sub() function of re library to remove all numbers from a string in python. So, without further ado, let's see simple examples: You can use these examples with python3 (Python 3) version.
import re # Declare String Variable myString = "Hello123, This is ItSolutionStuff.com. This is awesome.45!" # Python string replace all numbers replaceString = re.sub('\d', '', myString) print(replaceString)
Hello, This is ItSolutionStuff.com. This is awesome.!
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Remove All Spaces from a String in Python?
- Python String Replace Special Characters with Space Example
- Python String Replace Multiple Spaces with Single Space Example
- Python Replace Last Character Occurrence in String Example
- Python Replace First Character Occurrence in String Example
- Python Replace Last Occurrence in String Example
- Python Replace First Occurrence in String Example
- Python Replace Specific Character in String Example
- Python Replace Specific Word in String Example
- Python Count Number of Digits Characters in String Example
- Python Count Number of Specific Words in String Example
- Python Remove First Character from String Example
- How to Remove Last Word from String in Python?