Python Count Number of Specific Words in String Example
This tutorial will provide an example of python count number of specific words in string. step by step explain python number of specific words in string. We will use how to count specific words in a string python. This example will help you python count specific word in string.
In this examples, i will add myString variable with hello string. Then we will use count() function to count number of specific word from string in python. So, without further ado, let's see simple examples: You can use these examples with python3 (Python 3) version.
Python String Count Number of Specific Words
# Declare String Variable myString = "Hello, This is ItSolutionStuff.com, This is awesome." # Count Number of Words from String numberOfWords = myString.count("This") print(numberOfWords)
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Python Count Number of Words in String Example
- Python Count Number of Characters in String Example
- How to Get First and Last Word of String in Python?
- How to Get First and Last Character of String in Python?
- Python Remove Last Character from String Example
- Python Remove First Character from String Example
- How to Get Last Character from String in Python?
- How to Get First Character from String in Python?
- How to Remove Last Word from String in Python?
- How to Remove First Word from String in Python?
- How to Get Last Word from String in Python?
- How to Get First Word from String in Python?
- Python PNG Image to Base64 String Example