Python String Replace All Numbers Example
In this tutorial, you will discover how to replace numbers from a string in python. This article will give you a simple example of how to replace all whitespace from a string in python. If you have a question about how to replace all numbers in string python then I will give a simple example with a solution. This article goes in detailed on python replace all numbers from string.
In this example, I will add myString variable with hello string. Then we will use sub() function of re library to replace all numbers from a string in python. So, without further ado, let's see simple examples: You can use these examples with python3 (Python 3) version.
import re # Declare String Variable myString = "Hello123, This is ItSolutionStuff.com. This is awesome.45!" # Python string replace all numbers replaceString = re.sub('\d', 'D', myString) print(replaceString)
HelloDDD, This is ItSolutionStuff.com. This is awesome.DD!
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Python Remove Whitespace from Start and End of String Example
- How to Remove All Spaces from a String in Python?
- Python String Replace Special Characters with Space Example
- Python String Replace Multiple Spaces with Single Space Example
- Python Replace Last Character Occurrence in String Example
- Python Replace First Character Occurrence in String Example
- Python Replace Last Occurrence in String Example
- Python Replace First Occurrence in String Example
- Python Replace Specific Character in String Example
- Python Replace Specific Word in String Example
- Python Count Number of Special Characters in String Example
- Python Count Number of Specific Words in String Example
- How to Get First Character from String in Python?
- How to Remove Last Word from String in Python?