How to Convert Array to String in PHP?
In this tutorial we will go over the demonstration of how to convert array to string in php. We will look at example of how to change array to string in php. this example will help you php array into string with comma. I explained simply step by step php array to string with comma. Let's get started with php array to string comma separated.
We will use implode() to convert array to string in PHP. implode() provide ways to convert a array into an string using a delimiter. I will give you two examples that way you can understand how it works.
Let's see below example:
$users = ["Hardik", "Vimal", "Harshad", "Paresh"];
$string = implode(', ', $users);
Hardik, Vimal, Harshad, Paresh
$myArray = [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9];
$string = implode(',', $myArray);
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Convert XML File to Array in PHP?
- PHP Multidimensional Array Search By Value Example
- How to remove duplicate values from Array in PHP?
- How to remove specific value from php array?
- How to remove undefined value from jquery array?
- How to get maximum key value of array in PHP?
- How to remove empty values from array in PHP?
- How to add prefix in each key of PHP Array?
- How to get minimum key value of array in PHP?
- How to remove null values from array in PHP?
- How to merge two array with same keys without loop in PHP ?