How to Add Months to Date in PHP?
Today, i would like to show you how to add months to date in php. you will learn how to add 6 months to current date in php. if you have question about php add months to date then i will give simple example with solution. We will use php add 1 month to current date.
I will give you very simple example how to add months to date in PHP. so let's see both example with output:
Example 1: PHP Add Months to Date
$date = "2021-11-01";
$newDate = date('Y-m-d', strtotime($date. ' + 3 months'));
Example 2: PHP Add Months to Current Date
$newDate = date('Y-m-d', strtotime(' + 4 months'));
i hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Extract All Email Addresses from String in PHP?
- How to Get HTML Tag Value in PHP?
- Laravel Carbon Get Yesterday Date Example
- PHP Dropzone File Upload on Button Click Example
- PHP Check If Array Is Multidimensional or Not
- PHP - How to reindex array key after unset key?
- Laravel File Upload with Progress Bar Example
- How to Find Day Name from Specific Date in PHP?
- How to Remove Null Values from Array in PHP?