Python Remove All Decimals from Number Example
Today, python remove all decimals from number is our main topic. we will help you to give an example of how to remove decimal point from a number in python. If you have a question about how to remove decimal from a number in python then I will give a simple example with a solution. If you have a question about how to remove decimal places in python then I will give a simple example with a solution.
There are several ways to remove all decimals from number in python. i will give you simple one example to remove decimal point from a float. we will use int() and trunc() function to delete all decimal point from number.
number1 = 45.560 # Convert float to int resultNumber = int(number1) print(resultNumber)
import math # Convert float to int number1 = math.trunc(120.63) print(number1) # Convert float to int number2 = math.trunc(-90.34) print(number2) # Convert float to int number3 = math.trunc(0.45) print(number3)
120 -90 0
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Python Format Number to 2 Decimal Places Example
- How to Sort List Descending in Python?
- How to Generate Random Float Numbers in Python?
- Python Generate Random Number Between 0 to 1 Example
- Python Generate Random Number Between 1 and 10 Example
- Python Generate List of Random Float Numbers Example
- Python Generate List of Unique Random Numbers Example
- Python Count Number of Specific Words in String Example
- Python String Convert to Lowercase Example
- How to Count Number of Elements in a List in Python?
- How to Get the Last Element of a List in Python?
- Python List Remove Element by Value Example
- Python Delete Files with Specific Extension Example
- Python Post Request with Bearer Token Example
- How to Add Seconds to DateTime in Python?