How to Sort List Descending in Python?
This article will provide some of the most important example python sort list descending order. you will learn python program to sort list in descending order. Here you will learn sort descending python list. This article will give you a simple example of how to sort list descending in python. Here, Create a basic example of sort list in descending order python.
There are several ways to reverse order python list. i will give you simple one example to descending sort with python list. we will use sort() function to sort list descending order to python list.
myList = ["Hardik", "Vimal", "Ankit", "Mahesh"] # python list reverse order myList.sort(reverse=True) print(myList)
['Vimal', 'Mahesh', 'Hardik', 'Ankit']
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Create an Alphabet List in Python?
- Convert JSON Array to Python List Example
- Python Smallest and Largest Numbers in a List Example
- How to Get Smallest Number in List Python?
- How to Get Largest Number in List Python?
- Python Remove Character from List of Strings Example
- How to Replace Value in Python List?
- Python List Find and Replace Element Example
- How to Add Element at the End of List in Python?
- How to Add Element at Specific Index in Python List?
- Python List Print All Elements Except First Example
- Python Convert List into String with Commas Example
- How to Convert String into List in Python?
- How to Remove Duplicate Values from List in Python?