Python List Find and Replace Element Example
In this tutorial, you will learn python list find and replace. This article will give you a simple example of python list find and replace element. we will help you to give an example of python find and replace in list of strings. I explained simply step by step how to find and replace string in python list.
If you want to find and replace elements in a python list, then there are many ways to do this. I will give you a very simple example to replace the value in a python list. In this example, we will take list with [br] contain, then we will replace with <br />. we will use replace() to replace string in python list. so, let's see the example with output:
You can use these examples with python3 (Python 3) version.
let's see below a simple example with output:
myList = ['Hi[br]', 'I', 'am', 'Hardik[br]', 'form', 'India[br]'] # Python List Find and Replace Element Example newList = [elem.replace('[br]', '<br />') for elem in myList] print(newList);
['Hi<br />', 'I', 'am', 'Hardik<br />', 'form', 'India<br />']
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Python Generate List of Unique Random Numbers Example
- How to Get Only Positive Values in Python List?
- Python List Get All Elements Greater Than Some Value Example
- How to Get Last n Elements of a List in Python?
- Python Remove First 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, etc Elements from List Example
- Python List Replace Single with Double Quotes Example
- How to Convert Dictionary to List in Python?
- Python Write CSV File from List Example
- Python Generate Text File from List Example
- How to Get Min Value from Python List?
- Python Convert List into String with Commas Example
- How to Remove null Values from the List in Python?