Python Generate List of Unique Random Numbers Example
Here, I will show you how to work python generate list of unique random numbers. Iâ€™m going to show you about python list of unique random numbers. step by step explain python generate a list of random numbers. If you have a question about how to create list of unique random numbers in python then I will give a simple example with a solution.
If you are looking to generate a list of unique random numbers in python, there are several ways to create a list of unique random numbers in python. here, I will give you one examples with random library for creating new list unique random numbers in python. so, let's see the example code.
You can use these examples with python3 (Python 3) version.
let's see below a simple example with output:
import random # python generate list of random numbers myList = random.sample(range(1, 30), 10) print(myList)
[12, 26, 17, 5, 18, 16, 8, 21, 24, 2]
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Create a List of Numbers from 1 to N in Python?
- Python Create List from 1 to 10 Example
- Python Create List from 1 to 1000 Example
- How to Create a List of Numbers from 1 to 100 in Python?
- How to Create List of Numbers from Range in Python?
- How to Remove All String Values from List in Python?
- How to Remove All Numbers Values from List in Python?
- Python List Get All Elements Greater Than Some Value Example
- How to Get Last 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, etc Elements from List in Python?
- Python Create JSON File from List Example
- How to Add Element at the End of List in Python?
- How to Find Sum of All Elements in List in Python?