How to Find Sum of All Elements in List in Python?
Here, I will show you python sum of list elements. Iâ€™m going to show you about python list sum of elements. this example will help you how to find sum of list python. This post will give you a simple example of how to find sum of all elements in list in python. You just need to do some steps to do python sum all elements in list of list.
There are many ways to get a sum of elements in a list in python. i will give you two examples using sum() method and for loop to sum of all elements of list in python. so let's see the below examples.
You can use these examples with python3 (Python 3) version.
let's see below a simple example with output:
Example 1: using sum() Method
myList = [10, 5, 23, 25, 14, 80, 71] # Sum of elements to list total = sum(myList) print(total)
Example 2: using For Loop
myList = [10, 5, 23, 25, 14, 80, 71] # Sum of elements to list def getSumOfElement(list): total = 0 for val in list: total = total + val return total total = getSumOfElement(myList) print(total)
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Add Element to a List in Python?
- How to Find Average of List in Python?
- Python List Print All Elements Except First Example
- Python List Print All Elements Except Last Example
- How to Get Min Value from Python List?
- How to Convert List to Capitalize First Letter in Python?
- How to Get Max Value from Python List?
- How to Convert List to Uppercase in Python?
- Python Convert List into String with Commas Example
- How to Convert List to Lowercase in Python?
- How to Convert List into String in Python?
- Python Split String into List of Characters Example