How to Replace Value in Python List?
Today, I will let you know example of how to replace value in python list. step by step explain how to change value in python list. This article will give you a simple example of how to update value in python list. we will help you to give an example of how to modify value in list python. Alright, let us dive into the details.
If you want to change the value in a python list, then there are many ways to do this. I will give you a very simple example to modify the value in a python list. In this example, we will take list with [br] contain, then we will replace with <br />. we will use replace() to update string in python list. so, let's see the example with output:
You can use these examples with python3 (Python 3) version.
let's see below a simple example with output:
myList = ['Hi[br]', 'I', 'am', 'Hardik[br]', 'form', 'India[br]'] # Python List Change Value of Element Example newList = [elem.replace('[br]', '<br />') for elem in myList] print(newList);
['Hi<br />', 'I', 'am', 'Hardik<br />', 'form', 'India<br />']
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Python Generate List of Random Numbers Between 0 and 1 Example
- Python Generate List of Unique Random Numbers Example
- How to Create a List of Numbers from 1 to 100 in Python?
- How to Remove All String Values from List in Python?
- How to Get Only Numbers from a List in Python?
- How to Remove First n Elements from List in Python?
- Python Read Text File into List Example
- How to Add Element at the End of List in Python?
- How to Find Sum of All Elements in List in Python?
- How to Convert List to Capitalize First Letter in Python?
- How to Convert List to Lowercase in Python?
- How to Convert List into String in Python?
- How to Get Unique Elements from List in Python?