Pm2 yarn start server | deploy yarn app using pm2 Example
Here, i will show you how to works deploy yarn app using pm2. this example will help you pm2 yarn start keep run app. i explained simply step by step pm2 yarn start forever. We will look at example of pm2 start yarn script. Let's see bellow example pm2 deploy yarn app.
few days ago i need to run forever my react app using yarn command. i know run command using "yarn start", but i don't know how to deploy it with pm2 command. so you can do it using bellow command:
pm2 start yarn --interpreter bash --name api -- start
above command will start react app using yarn command forever.
i hope it can help you...
- How to run node js server on https using self-signed certificate?
- Node JS Express Form Submission Example
- Node JS Multer Rename Uploaded File Example
- Node JS Convert Image File to Base64 String Example
- Multiple File Upload in Node JS using Multer Example
- Node js Express Multiple Image Upload using Multer Example
- React Email Validation Example
- How to Loop Array in React JS? | React Foreach Loop Example
- React Bootstrap Popovers Example
- React Bootstrap Tooltip Example