How to Create Directory if does not Exists in Node JS?
Today, node js create directory if not exists is our main topic. you'll learn how to create directory in node js. This article goes in detailed on how to create a new directory in node js. this example will help you node js create folder if not exists.
We will use fs npm package for folder create using node.js. fs package provide mkdirSync() for creating folder. let's see simple example
Step 1: Create Node App
run bellow command and create node app.
Step 2: Create server.js file
const fs = require('fs');
var folder = './images';
console.log('Folder Created Successfully.');
now you can simply run by following command:
it will create images directory on root folder.
i hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Get All Files from Folder in Node JS?
- How to Download Image from URL in Node JS?
- How to Generate QR Code in Node JS?
- Node JS Send Email with Attachment Example
- How to Get Data from Json File in Node JS?
- How to Remove Element from Array in Node JS?
- How to Push Element in Array in Node JS?
- How to use Underscore JS in Node JS App?
- Node JS Sort Array of Objects by Value Example
- How to Create and Use .env File in Node JS?
- Node JS Resize Image Before Upload using Multer Sharp